Creativity

"And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt."
~Sylvia Plath

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Products I am Currently Living By

Do you ever think to yourself, "man, what would I do without this shampoo or this pair of sneakers?" Well, in honor of this question, here is a list to pay tribute to the products that I just can't live without these days:
Avon Glimmersticks Eyeliners - in Regular, Waterproof and Diamonds
Bare Minerals Foundation
Reebok RunTone Sneakers
ProActiv
BioSilk Hair Serum
Jergens Body Lotion
Confetti Nail Polish Colors
Glamour Magazine
Jansport Backpacks
Dell Laptop
Bic Mechanical Pencils in .9 mm lead
IPod Nano - Gen 2
Blistex Chapstick
Advair
Claritan-D
DSW
Planet Fitness Gym
Starbucks Coffee (I know what you're thinking, how they don't support Fair Trade and blah blah, if you research Starbucks they spend more time and money supporting the Coffee Farmers through the Chiapas project and other programs...)
Capri Sun
Fiber One Bars
FaveRed Starbursts

No comments:

Post a Comment