This blog uncovers some of life's best kept secrets through the eyes of a creative frugalista in New Jersey/New York. Take life into your own hands - Design, Create, Communicate.
Creativity
"And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt."~Sylvia Plath
Thursday, March 17, 2011
The Grand Unveiling of Design Create Communicate
Today marks a special day for me: the unveiling of my personal website project Design Create Communicate. I started this project back in October with the help of my brother and his company Alpha Blue Technologies, LLC and can't believe the day has come that I can actually invite others into the project to see what I have produced. In celebration of this day, I have started this new blog that will coincide with the website where I can share my thoughts, work processes and perhaps inspire your creative juices to flow. At the very least, I hope you will put Design Create Communicate on your list of favorite websites and check back often!
Labels:
communicate,
create,
creativity,
design,
project,
website
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment