Creativity

"And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt."
~Sylvia Plath

Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Ultimate Dollar Store

Everyone knows and loves the Dollar Store. But has anyone else noticed those "dollar stores" that charge more than a dollar for items in their stores? How can they call themselves a dollar store, if anything it should be the "Few Dollars Store."

Alas, I have found a great dollar store chain, Dollar Tree, that has many locations throughout the northeast, a great selection of quality products, and nothing in the store is more than one buck! My favorite store is on Easton Avenue in Somerset, NJ (in the same shopping center as Stop & Shop, Chase and BK). I stopped there today and all of the spring and easter items are front and center. I'm not going to lie, I spent $36 in there today but I got SO many great things including but not limited to:
  • Store bins, I put 1 in my car and 1 in the trunk to organize loose items
  • Paper lantern lights, for a summery designing touch
  • Easter and Spring gifts for my boyfriend and family, including their Easter baskets
  • Cute ankle socks, 3 pairs for $1!
  • Extend-a-bra, which are bra clips that you can use to loosen up a tight fitting bra (sorry boys)
  • The Amazing Hanger, hang 5 items on one hanger, closet space saver
  • Gardening Gloves, with cute spring patterns
  • Reusable Shopping Totes, in strawberry and watermelon designs
Where's your favorite dollar store and what was the best thing you ever found in there?

No comments:

Post a Comment